Hi there! I am new to the community and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Erin, I am 20 years old, and I'm about to start Weight Watchers...again. I've just realized how unhealthy I am and I need to take better care of myself. Here is the nifty questionnaire:
1. Why do you want/need to become healthier? I am overweight and completely out of shape. I need to become healthier so I can have self confidence and take care of my body.
2. How much do you want to lose or have already lost? I am looking to loose 58 pounds.
3. How long have you been overweight? I have been overweight since gradeschool, my mom kept telling me that I would grow and it would go away, but it never did.
4. Do you have someone(s)who are supporting your healthier lifestyle? Yes, my roommate is studying to become a dietician and my bf has been on Weight Watchers with me.
5. Have you had or ever considered having weight loss surgery? No, I am scared of hospitals and surgery, but I don't really need surgery to fix this anyway.
6. Do you exercise or following an exercise plan and what do you do? I am not exercising yet, but I plan to start walking/hiking soon.
7. What diet plan are you currently following? I am on Weight Watchers using the "Winning Points" plan.
8. If you feel comfortable please tell us your weight and size. I am 5'10'' and 198 pounds.