1. Why do you want/need to become healthier? My Type 2 diabetes has been acting up the last couple of weeks and I have been feeling lethargic and depressed.
2. How much do you want to lose or have already lost? I'd be happy losing 80-100lbs.
3. How long have you been overweight? Bout 30 years.
4. Do you have someone(s)who is supporting your healthier lifestyle? Wish I did. My grandmother (who I live with) likes to have candy and other sweet around the house and I have no willpower when it comes to sweets.
5. Have you had or ever considered having weight loss surgery? I wouldn't mind some lipo around the gut and chest. I have itty bitty chicken legs so there's really no fat to suck out there.
6. Do you exercise or following an exercise plan and what do you do? I would like to perform more horizontal aerobic exercises.
7. What diet plan are you currently following? None at the moment but I need to follow a low carb diet due to my diabetes.
8. If you feel comfortable please tell us your weight and size. (No one will judge you.) 6'1" 275lbs. 2-3x Shirt, 18" neck, 50/32 jeans (i wear the band up around my belly.)